12/06/2014

Monochromatic x 3

Hello my lovely readers! Here are 3 monochromatic / black&white outfits for autumn and winter time, and all three are based on a simple black turtleneck ^^ Hope you like them and be sure to tell me which one you like the most :) Have a nice saturday :*

Outfit 1

 Turtleneck: C&A
Skirt: New Yorker

Outfit 2

 Necklace: Ebay
Cardigan: New Yorker
Turtleneck: C&A
Pants: Terranova (old)

Outfit 3

Shorts: Terranova (old)
Necklace: Ebay
Cardigan: New Yorker
Turtleneck: C&A

Also in this post I wanted to say thanks to Lisa from  "Daily M
oda" who featured one of my looks on her blog! You can see the post here :)
Thanks Lisa!


2 comments:

  1. i really like the first and the third one, though i think the first is my favourite. both the skirt and the shorts are really lovely, and i especially like how the turtleneck looks just with the skirt. really simple and pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the outfits! I have to say that my favourite is also the first one, maybe because I just adore this skirt :)
      And thank you for commenting xo :)

      Delete